How do I show the court I completed a guardianship course?

This question is primarily a concern for the 8 or 4 hour family guardianship training. You should print or save as a PDF your certificate of completion. Once you do this, then send it to your lawyer, so they can file it with the court. We do not know what court or case you are involved in, so we can not file anything with the court for you. Your lawyer should always be your link to communicating with the court system, whether it is the Judge, Clerk of Courts or other interested parties in your case. See this FAQ for details on where to find your certificate of completion.

Categories: Certificates, Courses

Leave a Reply